Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Speed Paint 5



Here is speed paint number five and the second one for this week. Man, this one was tough. I worked in 3 layers. The first layer I worked on was on the clouds. I think clouds are really difficult to get down correctly and I spent a good chunk of the hour trying to get it right. But I had to move on so I then worked on the water on another layer and the boats and shack on another layer. The hour went by very quickly and I couldn't get into the details as I would have liked. But overall I think it looks ok. (Bottom image is the refrence picture)

2 comments:

KellyLevers said...

Hey there Jaime! Nice work on the speed paintings. I think you are really blocking them in well and getting the shapes. Keep up the good work.

Sarita Kolhatkar said...

OH MY GAWD

these are just beautiful!!!!