Monday, March 05, 2007

WonderCon







I went to WonderCon this past weekend and had a great time. It is a place that has many things I love all in one place. Comics, animation, movies, art, artists, action figures, books, friends, and the list goes on and on. I was able to go with my good friend Nelson, seen standing in front of some S.F. buildings, and later with my cousin Saul. My cousin and I also ran into some great friends and enjoyed the amazing art and artists at WonderCon. Here we all are enjoying lunch at the Metreon in S.F. Brad Bird and Patton Oswalt's presentation for, Pixar's next film, Ratatouille was unforgettable. Some of the other movies showcased were Spider-man 3, Ninja Turtles, Surf's Up, and 300 to name a few. Also Marvel and DC have some big plans for this year and it is looking awesome so far. It is going to be a great year overall for films and comics. I was also lucky to meet and talk with some artists that have inspired me. Here is a picture of Patrick Morgan (Whale Boy), Ed Acosta, and Jose Lopez (Mariachi Samurai) at their booth. Some of the nicest people I have met. It all went by so fast. Can't wait for the next WonderCon.

3 comments:

Saul Ruiz said...

Hyphy.

drawingnikki said...

wondercon was awesome.

Sarita Kolhatkar said...

Hey Jaime! I love your blog! Everything is so beautiful! Hope you got home safe yesterday!