Thursday, October 01, 2009

MJ Exhibition Opens Again!


Thanks to Nicoleta Ionescu I have had the honor of being featured in the Michael Jackson Exhibition on August 28, 2009, along with 50 other artists. Nicoleta has gathered 51 artists from around the world to participate in this exhibit. I was invited by Nicoleta to become a part of this wonderful exhibit to showcase artwork related to the late great Michael Jackson. So I submitted my Michael Jackson caricature that I had done in 2008.Click Here To See Starting today, Oct. 1, 2009, The exhibit is being hosted at the Politehnica University of Bucharest. Im very happy to be a part of the exhibits and be among some other great artists to celebrate Michael Jackson. The previous exhibit got a lot of exposure from the Romanian media as well as other media around the world.

You can see the a video of the gallery here, which aired on MTV Romania. ( Mine is the one shown at the end)



Here you can see a Romanian news interview with Nicoleta Ionescu (Not in English)


Here you can see some frequent updates of the Michael Jackson Exhibit lead by Nicoleta:
http://mjexhibition.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.